Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CyTris? Sounds Like an Off Brand Orange Soda.


My game is entitled CyTris.
Here is a short synopsis:

"My game idea is a Tetris clone that poses a question about cyberbulling and asked you to answer it. The game will consist of blocks that fall from the top. When the number line of blocks is completed you get a point. You will be asked a question at the completion of the required number of lines in a level. If it is answered correctly you get to choose the next piece you get to use. If it is answered incorrectly you get a line of blocks that fall on your screen making the game much more difficult. The questions will become more frequent as you progress through the levels. Levels of difficultly will be caused by the speed of the falling blocks"

I can't wait for the programing to start. Wow, I love to play Tetris and after programing it I'll probably never play it again lol. I can't wait for the challenge of making and designing this game. I'm ready to get started :3

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I like your title for this blog. Your game idea sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun game to play. I can't wait until it's finished, so I can play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Duane! I like your game concept. Now comes the part I know you hate--game planning and storyboarding (paper prototype). Please don't get in the same position you did last year in Digital Imaging by just skipping those portions you didn't want to do and going straight to designing in Flash which you did like. You will find that what we are doing for the next couple weeks will help enhance your actual game and save you many future headaches!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds fun and better them tetris

    ReplyDelete