Today we finished our mini games for class. I thought it was really exciting to get my feet wet in flash programing. I love puzzle games there so amazing and they make you think logicaly. I love tetris as pervously stated in my earlier blog. I can't wait to make my own game :D
Duane, check your spelling, please!!! You already got your feet wet in flash programming last year in Digital Imaging when we made the "Choose Your Own Ending Adventure" games with your cartoon character and using if in "Guess the Christmas Carol." I'm looking for big things from you this year!! :-D
ReplyDeleteIt was kind of cool learning flash and good luck on your game.
ReplyDeleteGlad to read that you liked the mini-game project. From what Mrs. Smith says above you already have some Flash experience. That, along with what you will learn during the semester will allow you to create a great game. I look forward to playing it!
ReplyDeletei actully clicked on the yes button :) haha
ReplyDeleteYeah, Duane check your spelling!!! Nice entry though, you probably did a better one than me. I like your game idea as well, I hope doing the minigame will enhance Cytris!
ReplyDelete