Friday, September 3, 2010

┘┬ Puzzling Tetris ┬└


I'm not much of a gamer at all but I love logic and puzzle games. I'm a huge Myst Fan as well as a Tetris Fan. These games teach logic and thinking skills to all who play them. These games are amazing at making your brains work. Since i was young I've always wanted to make a tetris clone. I hope that I can learn how to program these types of game are amazing.
Play Tetris
Love, Duane

3 comments:

  1. It seems like we all love Tetris! I agree that puzzle and logic games test the brain of the person playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duane, did you upload the tetris picture? It looks as if you only linked to it. Blogger likes to use pictures on its own site--not linked pictures. Otherwise, this is a good post on puzzle genres. I am looking forward to how you will implement the learning aspect into Tetris. I can see that you worked on the grammar somewhat; however, there is still room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is an awesome picture and i hope your game works out

    ReplyDelete